2 in 1
The new product for athletes, fitness, weight loss, bodybuilding and ketogenic nutrition.
Subscribe our newsletter to find out when it is available:
Omega3-MCT is the new supplement for all athletes and people who want to get their body in top shape. The combination of Omega-3 fatty acids and high-quality MCT oil helps you to reduce body fat and build muscles.
Get in shape!
It is now clear to everyone that nutrition plays a key role in achieving its shape goals.
With Omega-3 MCT, a simple and extremely effective dietary supplement is now available to achieve these goals.
Omega-3 MCT is not yet available in Germany, but here you have the chance to get a 20% discount.
Omega-3 und MCT Facts
- There are three Omega 3 fatty acids, ALA (alph-linolenic acid) which is found in vegetable oil, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which are found in fish oil.
- EPA and DHA are the most important and “good” Omega 3 fatty acids.
- EPA has several important functions in the body. It regulates blood pressure, decreases blood clotting, regulates the lipoprotein metabolism, inhibits allergic and inflammatory processes and has a positive effect on the heart rate and pain perception.
- DHA has a basic function in brain development and eyesight in embryos and young children. DHA also supports the transmission of stimuli to nerves and helps in the prevention of dementia.
- EPA and DHA lower your insulin levels, so the extra calories you eat are burned off for energy, instead of being stored as body fat.
- Omega 3 oils are also anti-lipogenic (block fat storage) and increase your metabolic rate, so you burn body fat faster . This results in the suppression of the production of cortisol, a stress-related hormone that also causes you to store vs. burn off extra calories
- Omega 3 fatty acids were proven to improve the blood flow to muscles during exercising, thus increasing your body’s ability to burn more fat.
- A diet rich in omega 3 oils improves the blood sugar levels hypoglycemia) so you have more energy (and drive) to workout.
- Omega 3 fatty acids increase your body’s production of energy and the liver function which is your fat-management organ.
- Coconut oil is nature’s richest source of MCTs that increase metabolic rates
and lead to weight loss. MCTs promote what is called thermogenesis.
Thermogenesis increases the body’s metabolism, producing energy.
- The MCTs are absorbed and transported directly into the liver via the portal vein. They are metabolized rapidly by beta-oxidation, and they increase dietinduced thermogenesis.
- When MCT oil is metabolized in the body, it behaves more like a
carbohydrate than a fat. Remember that the fuel of preference for the body is carbohydrate. Unlike other fats, MCT oil does not go through the lymphatic system. Instead, it is transported directly to the liver where it is metabolized so it releases energy like a carbohydrate and creates lots of ketones (which can be used for fuel) in the process.
- MCT has a smaller molecular structure and is more soluble in water.
Therefore, it is easier for your body to absorb.
- Whereas conventional fats are prone to being stored as body fat, MCT is transported directly from the small intestine to the liver by the portal vein.
- In the liver, some of the MCTs are turned into ketone bodies, which the muscles can use for energy.
- Some MCT’s are used for thermogenesis, and a portion is converted to ATP, the energy currency of the cell.
- MCT, therefore is processed in the liver, so there is little left to be stored as fat.
Fat burning through fat
In the ketogenic diet, the body switches to direct fat burning. However, in order to maintain the condition of ketosis, high-quality fats and oils are needed. Omega3-MCT is the ideal product to bring your body into ketosis.
High-dose EPA and DHA
Omega3-MCT offers high-dose EPA and DHA for your intensive workout - to maximize training results
What is the difference between Omega3-MCT and an Omega3 tablet from a drugstore?
Vit. E (mg)
EPA (mg pro Tag)
EPA (% O3MCT)
DHA (mg pro Tag)
DHA (% O3MCT)
Vitamine E (mg pro Tag)
134 (mg pro Tag)
12,18 (% O3MCT)
121 (mg pro Tag)
17,29 (% O3MCT)
13,4 (mg pro Tag)
1.100 (mg pro Tag)
100 (% O3MCT)
700 (mg pro Tag)
100 (% O3MCT)
2,5 (mg pro Tag)